To ensure your safety, well being and a worry free holiday we set up some safety measures for all areas of the dive center and resort with high traffic.
- Maintain Social distancing (1.5m)
- Management will conduct a daily health check with staff
- Handshakes, hugs and kisses will not be enforced
- Sanitizing stations will be placed all around the resort and dive shop.
- Staff will be provided with masks
- All public areas will be disinfected more frequently.
- Maintain distance between each other (shop, dry room, boat, tank room)
- Max of 5 people will be allowed in the shop at the same time
- Check-in will be done by the group leader or only 1 person of the family.
- Hand sanitizers will be available at all time.
- Rinse tanks will contain disinfectant
- Rinse tanks will be emptied more often
- Demo masks will be disinfected after use
- Courses and guided dives will be done in open air
- Max 2 people will be allowed in the tank room.
- Empty tanks must be placed outside
- All tank valves will be disinfected upon return
- Analyzers will be disinfected more frequently
- Rental gear will be cleaned and disinfectant after every use
- Disinfectant wipes are provided for guests to clean rental gear when in use
Resort and guest rooms
- Rooms will be cleaned and disinfectant more frequently.
- Room keys will be disinfected upon return.
- Beach towels will be provided in the room upon arrival and swapped out by cleaning staff
- Every room will be provided with disinfectant
- Housekeeping will pay special attention to areas such as door handles, switches, counters and remote controls.
- Rooms will only be entered when guests are not present.
Airport transfer + Car use
- Company cars will be cleaned and disinfected before and after use
- Airport transfer will be done with open windows for ventilation
- Use of face masks is advised (in larger groups)
- We will encourage transfer per family